- Industry: Retailing
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: DUBAI
- City: Dubai
- Listed: October 8, 2017 6:28 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 4 hours
1) Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
2) Vendor/Utility Accounting Management.
3) Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
4) Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
5) Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
6) Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
7) Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
8) Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
9) Survey operations to ascertain accounting needs and to recommend, develop, and maintain solutions to business and financial problems.
10) Bank reconciliation.
11) Entering the daily Sales report – retail.
12) Preparation of customer Statement of Account.
13) Advance Payment management(using bank facilities – TR/ Bill Discounting / Advance Payment).
14) Scrutiny of ledger accounts.
15) Cheque Preparation / TT – All Payments.
16) Petty Cash reconciliation and booking.
Accountant Skills and Qualifications:
Graduation in Commerce, Minimum 3-5 years trading industry experience. Accounting, Corporate Finance, Reporting Skills, Attention to Detail, Deadline-Oriented, Reporting, Confidentiality, Time Management, Data Entry Management.