- Industry: Hotels/Restaurant
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 7001-10000
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: Off Al Ittihad Street
- City: Dubai
- Listed: January 17, 2018 5:28 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 18 hours
This position will assist the Accounting Department in financial analysis and creating timely and accurate financial statements.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
Reconcile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis.
Prepare monthly bank reconciliations.
Process month-end, quarter-end and year-end journal entries.
Prepare monthly, quarterly and year–end financial reports showing operating performance.
Process, or support, daily cash transactions.
Process, or support, accounts receivable cash applications.
Process, or support, Corporate overhead, insurance allocations, travel cost reclassification
Position Specific Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and/or Finance is required.
• Should have at least 0-2 years of work experience.
• Must be capable of working in a team environment.
• Must be a detail oriented, self-starter and able to work with little supervision while maintaining goals/tasks.