- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Sharjah
- Salary: AED3001-5000
- Experience: 7 – 10 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Contact No.: 055555555
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: AL DIYAFA STREET, SATWA
- City: Dubai
- Listed: December 29, 2017 11:02 am
- Expires: 22 days, 11 hours
General Electrician ( AUTOMOBILE HEAVY VEHICLES AND HEAVY EQUIPMENT) SHARJAH – U.A.E.
1. Possess strong technical and hands on experience with a minimum 10 yrs experience in diagnosing, repairing, servicing, rewiring, and all other electrical requirements as found below.
a. Earth moving equipments: Wheel loaders, Dozers, Dumpers, Telehandlers, Skid-steer for CAT, Komatsu, JCB, Case brand names.
b. Construction Equipment: Plate compactors, roller compactors, air compressors for Robin, Demag, and Kaeser brand names.
c. Heavy vehicles: Truck-heads – Mercedes, Volvo, Mann.
d. Medium/light vehicles: Mitsubishi canter pickups, Nissan URvan pickups, Nissan double cabins.
e. Diagnosing , problem pinpointing to repair and rewire if required of all AC modules like panel boards on generators, bar bendings machines, passenger hoists, tower cranes panel .
2. Applicants must provide proof of experience (Work Experience Certificate) for all number of years worked as automotive and equipment electrician. The years of experience will not be counted for the position where no proof of experience supplied.
3. Experience Highly Preferable in GCC as general automotive electrician.
4. Applicant must be between 32 and 55 years old, physically healthy, male and able to carry up to 25 KGs if required.
5. Expected Salary between 3000 and 5000 Dhs depending on experience.
6. Oral Communication in English and Urdu is a must.
7. To possess knowledge in repair / servicing / diagnosing/ rewiring/ reading wiring diagrams of automotive and equipments.
8. The technician has to look after the repair and maintenance of all company equipments, vehicles, and machineries up to their best knowledge.
9. To follow the points for maintenance checklist.
10. To conduct good work practices and procedure, i.e. maintain clean working environment, clean before and after removing parts, condition parts, cover parts and equipments to prevent contamination etc…
11. Diagnose and troubleshoot problem.
12. Identify the problems and parts for expediting and replacement.
13. To be cautious and follow safety measure while working.
14. To adhere to all instructions given by supervisors.
15. Any other duty reported by his supervisors.