- Industry: Oil/Gas/Petroleum
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: AED 5001-7000
- Experience: 5 – 7 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: International city
- City: Dubai
- Listed: December 24, 2017 1:00 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 21 hours
Our Client need an HSE Office for a reputed oil and refinery company in Dubai
Job opening : HSE Officer (UAE D/L is must )
Salary – AED 8000 pm
Working Days – 6 days
Experience – 3 years’ experience of Oil & Gas Industry in UAE
Education Qualifications – Post-Secondary / Diploma Holder & NEBOSH IGC
Below mentioned care the job responsibilities for your reference.
• Liaise with the Project Manager to ensure HSE standards are embedded in all work places. Provide assistance as required.
• Increase HSE awareness among all employees at site by implementation of good HSE practices.
• Provide site HSE Induction & appropriate PPE to all employees/visitors/subcontractor’s at site
• Carrying out daily inspections and preparing daily inspection reports.
• Preparing daily/weekly HSE officer observations.
• Carrying out monthly fire extinguisher inspections.
• Ensuring Power tools, Electric equipment etc. are Quarterly inspected and colour coded
• Ensuring lifting accessories are weekly inspected and colour coded.
• Ensuring all welfare facilities available at site e.g. cold drinking water, rest area etc.
• Report all accidents/incidents/near misses
• Assist in investigation of all accidents/incidents
• Conducting Tool Box Talks.
• Check HIRAs briefed to workers by Foreman/Supervisor before starting the job.
• Check Work Permit & all other requirements prior to start the job.
• Ensure the competency of all Operators at site.
• Ensuring the competency of all Technical personals at site.
• Ensuring all required documents are in placed at working area e.g. approved MSDS etc.
• Respond to fire & other emergencies
• Demonstrate commitment to continuously improve/train and upgrade employees and staff.
If interested Kindly mail your CV email@example.com at the earliest.