- Industry: Food & Packaged Food
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: NADD AL HAMAR
- City: Dubai
- Listed: December 23, 2017 5:26 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 17 hours
We are looking for an experienced Quality Control in UAE.
Duties & Responsibilities :
• Implementing quality standards on all Factory products at all stages of process.
• Participating in the preparation of a written quality control program for the Factory and ensuring its performance through other quality control staff.
• Assisting in ensuring that the quality program is providing a systematic approach for evaluation, inspection, testing, calibration or whatever is needed to monitor and ensure quality of all Factory products.
• Working towards ensuring that the products processed by the Factory achieve Supreme quality and reliability levels and meet customer specifications.
• Preparing the daily, weekly and monthly stores + stock physical check ups for divergence from standards.
• Working towards the compliance of Factory quality standards with international and UAE quality standards and with government procedures, rules and regulations.
• Assisting in the researches, statistical and feasibility studies and development to ensure continuous quality programs improvements across company products.
• Suggesting resolutions /evolvements to quality problems of the suppliers/customers and suggesting corrective actions and reporting causes of non- conformances.
• Assisting in the communication of the Group quality policy and values, training, and in sensitizing quality staff with the critical nature of their job.
• Preparing timely reporting on damaged, spoiled and expired Factory stocks as well as on raw materials and finished goods that do not comply with the set standards.
• Implementing any activities relevant to regulatory audits and requirements of certification programs.
• Effecting ad-hoc projects and analysis to support the Quality Control SPV, as and when asked.
• Conducting all activities in the quality lab.
• Performing any other quality functions and reporting assignments as and when required.
• Submitting order/reports of their activities, results & related data.
• Filling & filing quality control forms.
• Maintaining quality control records as per location.
HACCP, ISO 22000, GMP, group quality policy & procedures
Job Type: Full-time
• Degree in suitable field.
Languages and Skills:
• Good command over spoken & written English and computer skills
Any nationality are welcome to apply. Male, age 25-40 yrs of age.