- Industry: Retailing
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 7 – 10 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: MOTOR CITY
- City: Dubai
- Listed: January 18, 2018 5:48 pm
- Expires: 23 days, 9 hours
A bachelor’s or master degree in a business field. 5-10 years experience in business development, ideally in Wholesale Party Supplies Products trading industry. Capable to handle Wholesale and Export Sales, to Meet Sales Goals, to attain targets, to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:-
• Formulation of new sales plans.
• Monthly Sales Target (Value of closed deals of month vs target)
• Revenue per account, Individual Win/loss ratio and sales activities.
• Product performance (list of top performing products/services)
• Amount of fulfilled and unfulfilled orders.
• Collection and maintenance of accurate customer data & master data for products.
• Customer satisfaction and retention.
• Feedback methods and surveys regarding service and product delivery.
• Market research and Pricing against Competitors.
• Succession planning.
• MIS Reporting.
MAIN JOB TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:-
1) Achieve growth & sales targets by successfully managing the sales team & merchandisers.
2) Delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales/Merchandisers whenever required.
3) Oversee daily activities and performance of the sales team/merchandisers.
4) Monitor daily/weekly/monthly sales with target given to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
5) Assign tasks, provide support, coaching and ensure adherence to sales process and company rules & regulations.
6) Development of sales presentations and proposals.
7) Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives.
8) Monitor daily LPO’s with visit schedules and follow-up on pending orders with sales team/customers.
9) Monitor merchandising is up to standards and provide guidance/training to merchandisers anytime whenever introducing new products implementation especially in seasonal periods.
10) Review invoices and non supply items, prepare alternatives when required.
Sales & Marketing:-
1) Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company’s customer base and ensure its strong presence both locally and in export markets.
2) Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs.
3) Travel to different locations and develop plans to acquire new customers or clients,
4) Resolve customer complaints regarding sales and service.
5) Plan outlet/client visits & notify schedule to management prior every visit.
6) Visit all key outlets after any new implementation to ensure space/visibility of products is best possible.
7) Prepare outlet wise plan for seasonal good returns and others as and when required.
8) Plan regional visits periodically to maintain and develop new business in export market.
9) Conduct market research and competitor and customer analysis (sales volume, production, selling plan etc), Analyze data to identify sales opportunities.
10) Develop promotional ideas and Implement performance plans.
11) Formulate sales policies and procedures.
12) Control expenses and monitor budgets for team.
1) Daily work plan/reports to management by email to be send every day.
2) Present sales, revenue & review bimonthly/monthly/seasonal sales report and provide feedback on loss sales and steps to bring back sales.
3) Set individual sales targets with sales team as per company policies.
4) Lead and conduct weekly and monthly team meetings with sales team/merchandisers, monitor sales up/downs, salesman wise monthly targets, and reports to management.
5) Weekly reports for client meetings/new approached clients, new enquiries, quotes send and order confirmed.
6) Taking care of Stock reports send by purchase. Reviewing slow sellers / high stock item and preparing strategies on how to improve sales for these items, highlighting fast sellers which are out of stock or missing from range to purchase dept.
7) Investigate lost sales & customer accounts, Track, collate & interpret sales figures.
1) Monthly collection plans, monitor overdue payments and follow-up with clients, sending expected collection date updates to accounts/ management.