- Industry: Health Care
- Career: Entry Level
- Job Location: Abu Dhabi
- Salary: AED 5001-7000
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Female
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: Abu Dhabi
- City: Abu Dhabi
- Listed: January 18, 2018 12:18 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 22 hours
A well renowned licensed professional home care nursing company servicing the Abu Dhabi and western region is currently looking for female HAAD Licensed Nurses, to support patient care within their homes.
HAAD Licensed Nurses are required to undertake a wide variety of care duties and responsibilities, for patients in their homes, which include:
• Monitor, record and report changes in the patient’s condition
• Competent and skilled in providing all nursing related duties, including, but not limited to; wound care, personal hygiene care, IV cannulation and taking vital signs
• Provide emotional support and companionship to patients
• Accurately complete all nursing records, as per HAAD requirements
• Assist in providing a clean and safe care environment
Skills & experience:
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of two years nursing experience in their home country, or the UAE. They must have experience of monitoring vital signs and know when to take appropriate action. Fluency in written and spoken English is essential. An essential skill is for outstanding care to be delivered, with compassion, at all times.
• BSc Nursing degree of Diploma in Nursing
• Current HAAD License, or HAAD Passer or DHA
• Valid registration/license in country of graduation
• Valid Good standing certificate from previous employer/licensing body
• Education certificates must be attested
For successful candidates, the company will provide a competitive salary, residence visa, accommodation and transport between appointments. In addition to this, the company offers a promising future, with continued professional development.
Female candidates need only apply, as we are only able to currently employ female nurses, to meet our patient’s needs.