- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Sharjah
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 2 – 5 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Street: Q4 30-33
- City: Sharjah
- Listed: January 2, 2018 4:56 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 14 hours
We are a company based in Sharjah Airport Free Zone dealing with Energy Saving Products. We have a job vacancy for Outdoor Sales Manager with Facade cladding experience, UAE Driving License is a must, below are the scope of work:
1. Regular visit and arrange to conduct seminars [if necessary] to Consultants, Designers and Project Owners to specify and explain the advantages of the Energy saving products that we market and sell.
2. To discuss the technical issues and to show the impact of the energy saving on how our products such as High-performance glass, Fire Resistant Glass; Skylight Polycarbonate sheets; many others.
3. To discuss our products suitable to the building requirements that comply with the LEED certification.
4. Initiative to add new potential Clients.
5. Visit Aluminium fabricators when necessary for the same purposes to discuss the commercial aspect, price delivery and packing materials and other related issues.
6. Follow-up by calling and visiting clients on a regular basis particularly clients especially who we have requested and submitted samples; performance data; technical matters; quotations, catalogues and other related matters
7. Follow-up inquiries and gathering new requirements.
8. Always keep and maintain good relationships with existing customers by visiting and communicating with them regularly.
9. Delivering samples upon request including performance data.
10. Gathering market and customer’s information like products that are most requested; prices; services; payment terms; delivery schedule; new projects and competitor’s activities as well.
11. Market evaluation. Maintaining Daily Sales Report ‘DSR’
PACKAGE: SUBJECT FOR DISCUSSION, UPON INTERVIEW