- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 5 – 7 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: Dubai
- City: Dubai
- Listed: December 16, 2017 2:19 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 18 hours
Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Formulate and develop all contracts related to the project and update whenever required.
2. Compile all technical and commercial clarifications with client and subcontractors contracts.
3. Review and analyze tender documents (Conditions of Contract) and highlight needed information.
4. Responsible for identification, evaluation & submission of variations in claims and contracts as well as handle contractual correspondences.
5. Experience in preparation of comparison sheets, negotiation, and finalization of vendors and sub-contractors.
6. Asses review and finalize bank guarantees required under agreement from client, suppliers and subcontractors.
7. Take the contractual / claim issues relating to client payment demands up to the Final Account.
8. Contributing effectively towards management review meetings & related follow up.
9. Coordination with insurance companies for establishment of project specific and general Insurance policies in line with contractual requirements and for insurance claims.
10. Formulate and provide contractual support of terms and conditions for purchase, warranty obligations and other Contractual obligations.
11. Maintaining contract files and database on contracts and projects. Ensuring invoices and payments are accurate and processed on time.
12. Preparation of sub-contract documentation in accordance with company policy and procedural requirements and review of all subcontractors claim issues, whenever necessary.
13. Review and approval of subcontractor payment applications.
14. Coordination and correspondence with client and Subcontractors including notices/notification and maintaining the correspondence register.
1. Postgraduate / Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering.
2. Minimum of 5 years of UAE experience as Contracts Engineer in Construction Company.
3. Good experience in claims process.
4. Excellent oral and written communication skills, negotiation, decision making, problem solving, social, diplomatic and loyal.