- Industry: Construction
- Career: Mid Career
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 5 – 7 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Male
- Email: luminli.SFV@gmail.com
- Street: Tecom
- City: Dubai
- Listed: December 4, 2017 1:35 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 21 hours
This job role is responsible for managing the timely receipt of material/items at stores/stock yard, ensuring proper storage, issuing and delivery system at construction site along with maintaining inventory through computer system. The individual should possess sound knowledge of store keeping operation as per organizational norms and ISO standards, should be able to monitor and maintain safe and quality working practices.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide the skills required in the operation of a store.
• Set up an efficient system for storekeeping.
• Responsible for the maintenance of maximum and minimum stocks, the operation of an accounting system, the maintenance of inventory records, the preparation of material orders, and the receiving, inspecting, and storing of supplies disbursed on job orders and material transfers.
• Assist with the preparation and maintenance of a file of standardized ordering specifications.
• Monitor the inventory of supplies stored in warehouse.
• Prepare reports of stockroom condition and activity.
• Train and develop subordinates, provide appropriate coaching, guidance and supervision to subordinates, and complete annual performance evaluations.
• Responsible for duties as assigned, relating to internal controls, and including safe-guarding of company assets, reliability of stores financial information, and compliance with Company policies and procedures.
• Technical School Diploma and related training in supply chain management and general accounting
• 5-7 years of experience as a storekeeper, material management, storage, issue, and accounting
• Knowledge of the uses of office machines and PC (MS-Office)
• Extremely accurate in the maintenance of records and in preparing and submitting reports
• Thorough knowledge of sources of supply of items relating to the specific department
• Ability to work cooperatively with other departments to determine their requirements and needs
Applicant must be available in UAE for interview and can join immediately if selected.